Перейти к публикации

114th Reserve Infantry Regiment(114-й запасный пехотный полк)

anubosir
 Поделиться

Рекомендованные сообщения

Hi everybody,

First of all i want to apologize but i don't speak russian.I use google translator to register and to handle russian speaking sites.
My name is Panagiotis Mouratidis and i 'm from Athens,Greece.

http://s1047.photobucket.com/albums/b474/a...tonMuratov2.jpg

The photo you can see here belongs to my great grandfather Anton Mouratov(АНТОН МУРАТОВ).It was taken in 1917.After some research i made on the internet i have reached some interesting conclusions.On his shoulder board there is an insignia with a number and a rank.Some Russians internet friends recognize it.My great grandfather Anton Mouratov was a Sergeant Major (Feldfebel-фельдфе́бель) in the 114th Reserve Infantry Regiment(114-й запасный пехотный полк).

This discovery fits the inscription on the back side of the photo.In the handwriting of my great grandfather,is a memorial from Caucasus in January 15,1917 from "Caucasian Acting Army".During the WW1 The 114th Reserve Infantry Regiment was stationed in Kars,Caucasus (Карс,modern Turkey, then Russian Empire) according to:

http://www.grwar.ru/library/Zvegintsov/RA_09.html

Documents of the regiment are in the fond 7838 of the RGVIA:

http://guides.rusarchives.ru/browse/guideb...&sid=229289

I have mailed twice the Russian State Military History Archive (RGVIA) asking for a copy of the fond 7838 concerning the history of the 114th Reserve Infantry Regiment during the WW1.Or more specifically, a copy of his personal military record(if there is).Till now i haven't got an answer.
After that,i feel stucked.I don't know what else to do or where else to search.If anyone have any idea or a suggestion it would be highly apreciated.I m looking for my great grandfather's service document (послужной список) or anything about him or the 114th Reserve Infantry Regiment.
If you need any other information from me,please let me know.

Thank you very much in advance.
Panagiotis Mouratidis.

Dear Panagiotis Mouratidis
RGVIA is very difficult archive. You wait a copies some months. In Moscow some persons well know this archive. THere are Alexander Boginsky, Svetlana Kovaleva and Julia Zabello.
Svetlana is a member of our forum. Her NICKNAME thete- Svetlanka.
Please write to her.

e-mail: svetik.baikal@gmail.com
а также можно писать в личные сообщения на форуме ник Svetlanka

Ирина. Я не нашла его по НИКу. Скинь здесь Ник Михаила, пожалуйста

Are there any other places(internet sites) except from RGVIA,where somebody can find information about russian regiments in WW1?For example, in http://rutracker.org i downloaded История Русских полков 1-5.There i found a file called "Памятка 114-го пехотного Новоторжского полка Кирилов Е.М. 1900.pdf".But that was about the history of the 114th Infantry Regiment till 1900.Nothing else about the regiment.Thank you.

Таня, в разделе "Центральные архивы" :) на главной странце... Misha0248
Таня, переведи человеку, что я не могу ответить на его письмо в силу того, что с английским у меня как-то не сложилось.

Irina,Я ИСПОЛЬЗУЮ ПЕРЕВОДЧИКА, ЧТОБЫ ПОНЯТЬ ТО, ЧТО ВЫ ГОВОРИТЕ, НО я НЕ МОГУ. IT НЕ РАБОТАЮТ ВСЕ ВРЕМЯ.
Я ХОЧУ БЛАГОДАРИТЬ ВАС ВСЕ ЗА ВАШУ ПОМОЩЬ. :-)

Irina asked me to translate you her words/
She said that it is better to ask Michail Morohovc His NICKNAME Misha0248
And Irina said that she can't speak in English well
( Excuse me too/ My English is not good too)

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.

Гость
Ответить в теме...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

Поделиться

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...

Важная информация

Пожалуйста, прочитайте Условия использования